You have questions, we have answers!
BI provides online training in both CBT and CT-R in the following formats:
- On-demand courses, which include video-based lectures, self-paced activities, and an interactive community discussion Forum. These are self-paced, so you can access content anywhere, anywhere, from any device.
- Live workshops, which include lectures, group discussions, and Q&A sessions with our Faculty. These occur on set dates and times.
- Live webinars, which include lectures and Q&A sessions with our Faculty. These occur on set dates and times, and participants receive a recording after the webinar ends.
- On-demand webinars, which are pre-recorded and accessible anytime, anywhere, from any device.
- Group trainings through our Training for Organizations program.
BI also provides in-person trainings to groups through our Training for Organizations program.
Yes. You may elect to receive CE/CME credits through participation in our online and in-person trainings. Cost of CE credits is included in your registration payment. The number of credits earned differs from training to training. Please consult our training catalog for details on specific trainings.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about trainings, or for assistance in deciding which training is right for you.
BI provides certificates of completion to trainees for completing our trainings. These certificates indicate full participation in the workshop, webinar, or course, and are entirely distinct from Beck Institute CBT Certification.
For information on the Beck Institute CBT Certification program, please visit: beckinstitute.org/certification
We welcome international and multilingual learners! As most trainings are offered in English, we recommend fluency in English. Our on-demand courses are subtitled in English to provide greater ease of access.
While we welcome health and mental health professionals from across disciplines, most of our trainings require at least a master’s degree in a relevant field. Please check the specific requirements for each training listed in our training catalog.
Please note that we recommend (but do not require) taking one of our on-demand Core trainings prior to participation in other trainings.
We occasionally offer trainings suitable for individuals without graduate degrees in health and mental health. If you fall into this category and are interested in a training, please check the specific requirements for each training listed in our training catalog.
We have designed four primary trainings to provide trainees with a solid foundation in CBT. These courses are all prerequisites for Beck Institute CBT Certification, though you do not need to pursue Certification to participate in these courses. In fact, we encourage all trainees to take one of these courses prior to participating in another training. The Core trainings include:
- The Essentials of CBT (on-demand only)
- CBT for Depression (on-demand and live)
- CBT for Anxiety (on-demand and live)
- CBT for Personality Disorders (on-demand and live)
Please contact email@example.com if you need to defer your participation in a training. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
BI maintains a roster of expert faculty in CBT and CT-R. Each faculty member has demonstrated excellence in the field. Please visit Our Team for faculty bios.
Increasing access to excellent training is crucial to achieving our mission. BI provides financial support through need-based scholarships, an affordable workshop for graduate students, and training scholarships to professionals working with active-duty or veteran military personnel.
Other financial aid may be available. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.