CBT resources for anyone in need.
If you’d like to learn more about CBT, start with our individual-friendly resources. Whether you’re curious about the practice, looking for a therapist, or you need help figuring out if CBT is right for you, we’ll be your resource for finding information, treatment, and guidance in CBT.
You can start with this helpful Question and Answer packet about CBT.
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) has been shown in more than 2,000 research studies to be effective for many different disorders and problems. This resource page can help you to learn about select conditions and disorders that have been demonstrated to be effectively treated with CBT.
Videos, Blogs, and Articles
- Preparing for Back-to-School Season in a Constant State of Conflict
- Letter to the Community from Dr. Judith S. Beck
- Evidence-Based Strategies for Self-Care During COVID-19
- Why Maintaining Control of Healthy Habits Matters During the Coronavirus Outbreak
- A CBT Approach to Living with Uncertainty: Control What You Can and Accept What You Can’t
- 25 Years and Counting: Dr. Judith S. Beck’s Address at our 25th Anniversary Celebration
- Solider Suicide Prevention and Motorcycles
- Tech Takeover: Are You Doomscrolling Again?
- Acupressure, Meditation, and Other At-Home Wellness Strategies
- Treating Coronavirus Takes Serious Toll on Healthcare Workers’ Mental Health, Study Finds
- Demystifying the Process of Therapy
Beck Institute is committed to supporting our global community as it responds to the urgent mental health needs posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. We have compiled the following resources to assist professionals in the health, mental health, and adjacent fields in helping their clients during this time.
Beck Institute Weight Loss and Maintenance Program
Losing and maintaining weight is not just a matter of willpower and a healthy eating plan. To be successful, you have to learn a set of cognitive (thinking) and behavioral skills.
Resources for Parents
To help the world better understand CBT, we’ve developed a library of recommended materials for individuals.