Beck Diet Solution Workshops for Consumers
Why do so many people have difficulty losing weight? Or keeping off the weight they have lost?
They haven’t learned the cognitive (thinking) and behavioral skills they need. This workshop, under the direction of Judith S. Beck, PhD, led by Deborah Beck Busis, LCSW, and based on The Beck Diet Solution will teach you how to make changes in your thinking and behavior so that you can make permanent changes in your eating. This approach works with any reasonable diet and will teach you the missing link between knowing what to do and knowing how to get yourself to do it consistently.
Learn how to lose weight and keep it off – for good!
In this one-day workshop, you will learn specific techniques to make lasting changes in your unhelpful thinking and behavior. You will learn what to say to yourself and what to do…
- Motivate yourself everyday
- Get yourself to use good eating habits even when you don’t feel like it
- Manage hunger, craving, and emotional eating
- Deal with a sense of discouragement, deprivation, lack of motivation, and feeling overburdened
- Get right back on track when you stray from your eating plan
- Predict and develop plans for common diet traps, including stress, holidays, travel, food pushers, and family problems
And more. We will help you address your particular dieting challenges.
Chances are, no one ever taught you how to stick to a diet, no matter what the circumstances. This workshop does just that.