Our renowned CBT training, now available everywhere. Learn CBT from the source
We have been training professionals in Cognitive Behavior Therapy for decades. Now, no matter where you are in the world, you can access excellent CBT training online. We’ve designed our courses to give you an immersive and supportive learning experience.
Build your CBT skill set by learning evidence-based interventions and how to apply the skills to your own clients.
“Thank you for this course. The quality of the presentation and videos, the depth and quantity of information, and the resources in the library have all exceeded my expectations.”
“Best continuing education ever! Instruction is skillfully presented in a warm, supportive manner. Great for those of us who can’t travel to the Beck Institute. I look forward to each module and enjoy every aspect – videos, round table discussions, practical application, and the forum.”
“This was truly an amazing experience. I felt like I was in class. Interactive and engaging and you can work on your own pace. Highly recommended for anyone interested in CBT.”
How the Courses Work
- You don’t have to be online at any specific time during your course
- The courses run multiple times per year, so if you cannot take the current course, you can check back for future dates
- Each week of the course, you will receive access to new material including 1.5 – 3 hours of video content, plus discussion forum prompts and exercises for outside the course
- When the course launches, you’ll receive an access email to login to Psychwire Courses
- After the last week of the course, you will have 28 days of “grace period” access to review any material or complete the course if you have fallen behind
- Upon full completion of the online course, you will receive a certificate of completion
- For questions about the online courses, please contact our support team at email@example.com
We have partnered with Psychwire, an organization committed to providing educational opportunities from the world’s leading experts in evidence-based treatments.
If you have questions about the courses or registration, please contact Psychwire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Recommended Learning Path
Designed to raise the competency levels of clinicians at all stages of experience, our recommended learning path provides training in the essential competencies and protocols that cross diagnostic categories.
We encourage, but do not require, courses to be taken in this order to maximize your learning and growth toward proficiency in CBT.
Applications to Beck Institute CBT Certification are open!