The Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy is a nonprofit with a 25-year history of commitment to its mission of disseminating CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) and serving as the source for CBT excellence. Our employees form a high-energy, high-performing work team, and one with no silos; instead, our solution-focused approach harnesses the power of team excellence and problem-solving. Our embrace of the learning curve permits a freedom of thought and effort that informs our work, ultimately allowing us to do what we do best: improve the mental health of countless individuals, worldwide.
Beck Institute offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package which may include: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% employer-sponsored and at no cost to the employee); Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and/or dependent care expenses; Life, AD&D insurance, and Short Term Disability insurance; 401K Retirement Plan with company contribution; generous PTO and Company Holidays; Tuition Reimbursement; Professional Development; Employee Assistance Program.
At Beck Institute, we work hard, deliver on our promises, value a healthy work/life balance, and say ‘yes’ to opportunity. Our current growth mode has us seeking skilled and committed, like-minded individuals who will share in our organizational culture and vision. If this is you, we hope you will consider joining us as we make a difference on a global scale.
Training Programs Assistant: Organizations
Salary: $37,000 with an excellent benefits package
Under the direction of the Training Programs Coordinator and in conjunction with our faculty and the client organization, the Training Programs Assistant: Organizations will coordinate all Beck CBT training events held at and by request of our organizational clients. The Training Programs Assistant: Organizations is responsible for facilitating a high quality training event, starting once a training agreement is finalized and up to and including post-training communication, while promoting a positive, engaged and rewarding experience for the client organization in alignment with Beck Institute’s core values and its international recognition as the source for excellence in CBT.
- Facilitate faculty-lead training events and maintain trusted relationships with client organizations and faculty through open, timely, and professional communication
- Maintain current CVs, topic-specific biographical sketches and specialty information for all faculty
- Maintain and update hard and electronic files for all training engagements
- Review all organizational training materials to ensure quality, accuracy, and adherence to the standard set forth by the Institute
- In advance of training events, provide faculty with suggested abstracts, learning objectives, and other resources when possible
- In advance of training events, provide client organization with all training materials including electronic presentation materials and any physical training materials as appropriate or requested
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff and faculty as needed
- Ensure timely mailing of Beck Institute promotional materials to client organization
- Enter training data and generate reports in Salesforce
- Assist with market and client research
- Collect organizational training event evaluation, post-test data, email addresses, and verbal feedback from client, as available, and provide to relevant faculty and the training team
- Attend staff and training department meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Psychology or a related field
- Fluent in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with CBT is preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce is preferred
Submit current resume or curriculum vita to: Alicia Warner, Operations Coordinator: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Beck Institute provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender identity, veteran status, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beck Institute complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.