The Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy is a nonprofit with a 25-year history of commitment to its mission of disseminating CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) and serving as the source for CBT excellence. Our employees form a high-energy, high-performing work team, and one with no silos; instead, our solution-focused approach harnesses the power of team excellence and problem-solving. Our embrace of the learning curve permits a freedom of thought and effort that informs our work, ultimately allowing us to do what we do best: improve the mental health of countless individuals, worldwide.
Beck Institute offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package which may include: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% employer-sponsored and at no cost to the employee); Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and/or dependent care expenses; Life, AD&D insurance, and Short Term Disability insurance; 401K Retirement Plan with company contribution; generous PTO and Company Holidays; Paid Parental Leave; Tuition Reimbursement; Professional Development; Employee Assistance Program.
At Beck Institute, we work hard, deliver on our promises, value a healthy work/life balance, and say ‘yes’ to opportunity. Our current growth mode has us seeking skilled and committed, like-minded individuals who will share in our organizational culture and vision. If this is you, we hope you will consider joining us as we make a difference on a global scale.
Salary: $38,000 with an excellent benefits package
As gatekeeper to the Beck Institute, the Clinic Coordinator will serve as first line of contact and liaison between staff and clients. This position is responsible for all clinical intake, scheduling, collection, and related communications, as well as office reception and general clerical tasks.
- Identify clients’ needs via telephone and email and provide tailored information and resources
- Demonstrate professionalism, sensitivity, and empathy towards clients. Project a nonjudgmental attitude towards those requiring assistance.
- Assess and escalate critical client calls to clinicians and/or refer to emergency services
- Address general clinical inquiries via email and telephone
- Track referral sources of all incoming, prospective clients
- Prepare and forward clinical inventories to all prospective clients
- Process incoming clients and payments according to clinic protocol
- Maintain and update client schedules for all clinicians
- Maintain external client referral database
- Obtain requisite signatures on all client consent and release forms
- Manage client file destruction according to state guidelines
- Operate clinic in strict adherence of all relevant regulations including HIPAA, PII, PCI
- Correspond with health insurers on behalf of Beck Institute and at the request of clients
- Track client data and prepare ongoing and special reports at the request of leadership
- Partner with the Evening Receptionist and clinicians to ensure smooth office operations
- Maintain the reception area
- Attend monthly staff meetings; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discuss sensitive topics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MSOffice
- Some knowledge of CBT is highly desired
Evening Receptionist (part-time)
The Evening Receptionist will greet, check-in, and schedule future sessions for our clients who attend Beck Institute after standard business hours as well as assist staff with general administrative and clerical tasks.
Hours: Mon-Tue-Wed-Thu: 4:15 PM – 8:15 PM. These hours and days are non-negotiable.
- Fields general patient inquiries by phone, email, and in-person
- Enters/updates patient data using our patient tracking software Therapist Helper
- Collects patient fees
- Issues patient receipts using Therapist Helper
- Schedules patient sessions using Therapist Helper
- Prepares patient paperwork in advance of session
- Works closely with the Clinic Coordinator and clinicians to ensure smooth office operations
- Maintains the reception area; and
- Performs general office duties as assigned.
- At least one year of clerical or office experience, preferably in reception
- General computer skills
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Psychology background or familiarity with CBT is preferred
Submit current resume or curriculum vita to: Director of Operations, Julie Snow Regan: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Beck Institute provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender identity, veteran status, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beck Institute complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.