Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy is a nonprofit with a 25-year history of commitment to its mission of disseminating CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) and serving as the source for CBT excellence. Our employees form a high-energy, high-performing work team, and one with no silos; instead, our solution-focused approach harnesses the power of team excellence and problem-solving. Our embrace of the learning curve permits a freedom of thought and effort that informs our work, ultimately allowing us to do what we do best: improve the mental health of countless individuals, worldwide.
Beck Institute offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package which may include: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (100% employer-sponsored and at no cost to the employee); Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and/or dependent care expenses; Life, AD&D insurance, and Short Term Disability insurance; 401K Retirement Plan with company contribution; generous PTO and Company Holidays; Paid Parental Leave; Tuition Reimbursement; Professional Development; Employee Assistance Program.
At Beck Institute, we work hard, deliver on our promises, value a healthy work/life balance, and say ‘yes’ to opportunity. Our current growth mode has us seeking skilled and committed, like-minded individuals who will share in our organizational culture and vision. If this is you, we hope you will consider joining us as we make a difference on a global scale.
Account Specialist: Training for Organizations
Position Type: full-time, exempt
Salary: $51,000 with an excellent benefits package
In alignment with Beck Institute’s core values and mission of improving lives through the provision of exceptional training in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), the Account Specialist: Training for Organizations will propose and facilitate appropriate training solutions for our small to mid-size organizational clients with the aim of boosting Institute reach and profitability and increasing awareness of and access to excellent, evidence-based CBT.
- Work closely with the Program Director: Training for Organizations in the search for new clients and responding to inquiries from prospective clients
- Explain the value of our cognitive behavior therapy training services to clients; answer questions and promote specific services based on available offerings and client need; defer large clients to the Program Director: Training for Organizations
- Develop strong relationships with key clients to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the service cycle
- Recruit and assign faculty to each service delivery based on expertise, location, and availability
- Work with client and the finance team when confronted with client budgetary constraints; negotiate pricing and fee schedules to eliminate barriers to training
- Work with client and the finance team when negotiating international training services
- Ensure client satisfaction through close work with our faculty, the training program manager, the training program assistant, the finance team, and our online training program partner, as necessary and appropriate
- Conduct post-training follow up with the client; request service delivery feedback and recommendations and assess client appetite for future services; identify ways to drive repeat business
- Using Salesforce, maintain client records and generate reports to track training volumes, numbers, and KPIs
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual departmental goals and KPIs
- Work closely with the CBT Program Director and Training Programs Manager; keep abreast of new Institute faculty, programs and/or training offerings that may impact or enhance the catalog of services offered to organizational clients
- Attend staff meetings and other meetings as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field or equivalent experience in sales
- Superb interpersonal skills and a commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Outlook and PowerPoint
- Competency in Salesforce
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- CBT knowledge is preferred
Submit current resume or curriculum vita to: Operations Director, Julie Snow Regan: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Beck Institute provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender identity, veteran status, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beck Institute complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.